Paging Microphone with Zone Selector (RM-5006)
RM5006 shall be used when paging to specific zone is required in which the main rack is located away from the paging station.
- Sensitive electret condenser gooseneck mic with illuminated ring indicator.
- Mic activate with 4 tone chime.
- Chime & mic volume adjustment
- 6 Zones selectors and ALL CALL with priority override for BGM muting at zone selector.
- Balanced mic output level for low noise transmission.
|System||Condenser microphone with cardioid pattern|
|Operating Voltage||24V DC|
|Power Consumption (at all call)||150mA|
|Output Level||Electronically balanced audio out 775mV|
|Output Impedance||600 Ohm|
|Output connection||¼” stereo phone jack for audio, 15 pin D female for data|
|Chime||4 tone chime (Up & Down)|
|Frequency Response||100-12kHz (+/- 3dB; 0dB out)|
|Signal to noise ratio||60dB (@ 1KHz)|
|Indicators||Chime, Ready & Zone Select|
|No. of zones selector||6 Zone with ALL CALL|
|Operating Distance||Up to 100m|
|Dimensions (w) x (h) x (d)||150 x 186 x 62|
|Gooseneck mic length||440 mm|