Paging Microphone (RM-5001)
RM5001 shall be used when a direct paging is required without having to select zone or when paging is to be made near rack which is installed with zone selector. It is also used as emergency paging console as a dry contact is available whenever the mic is active which is used to activate ALL CALL or overriding or as any other emergency contact.
- Sensitive back electret condenser gooseneck mic with illuminated ring indicator.
- Mic activate with or without chime being broadcast.
- Chime & mic volume adjustment.
- Dry contact whenever mic is active for various purposes.
- Balanced mic output level for low noise transmission.
|System||Condenser microphone with cardioid pattern|
|Operating Voltage||12V DC via adaptor|
|Power Consumption (at all call)||50mA|
|Output Level||Electronically balanced mic out 775mV|
|Output Impedance||600 Ohm|
|Output connection||¼” stereo phone jack|
|Chime||4 tone chime (Up & Down)|
|Frequency Response||100-12kHz (+/- 3dB; 0dB out)|
|Signal to noise ratio||60dB (@ 1KHz)|
|Indicators||Chime, Ready & Zone Select|
|Activation Dry Contact||3 A Relay|
|Operating Distance||Less than 100m|
|Dimensions (w) x (h) x (d)||150 x 186 x 62|
|Gooseneck mic length||440 mm|