Battery Charger (BC-5324D)
- Constant DC voltage charging for 24V battery bank
- 4A initial charging current with reducing rate over charging time
- Built in surge protection
- Output short circuit protection
- Thermal protection against overheating
- Battery reversed polarity protection
- Auto low battery disconnection with LCD indication
- Rear mains switch to avoid unnecessary switching off the unit
- RS485 communication for remote monitoring via PMX II software
Meet the all new next generation of innovative Battery Charger, which has been engineered to meet the requirement of installers and users alike. It is compact in 1HU height, built with the latest technology for efficient charging, controls and monitoring purpose.
Driven by powerful ARM processor, it works to protect against misconnections, prolonging battery life with its battery monitoring feature and communicates to provide human interaction. RS485 data port is available for external monitoring via PMX II Software and can be readily linked up to LAN through iPX5500 Com Box.
Kodio invites you to experience this innovative product which we had meticulously developed for the convenience of the valued users.
|Operating voltage||220 / 240V AC|
|Charging voltage||28.8V DC|
|Charging current||4A ; (max 5A)|
|Idle power consumption||1.3W|
|Protections||Low battery auto disconnection, reverse polarity, short circuit|
|Indications||AC mains, short circuit and low battery|
|Display||Charging current, Charging voltage, Battery voltage, Output current Battery|
|Communication||RS485 out; link to Amperes PMX II LAN via iPX5500 comm. box for remote m|
|E/M back up Amp rating||25A max( Use external contactor / relay if required )|
|Terminals||Battery input , EM load|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||482 x 44 x 180 mm|